Wednesday, August 14, 2024

This Just In!!

Finally!

Look what came in the mail today!!!

Honestly, I haven't been this excited about something I've ordered in a long time but I've been waiting for these to arrive ever since it was announced two and a half years ago! Do you know what that kind of anticipation can do to a person? It's been a crazy ride, I tell you! I was so excited I got 2 copies. And then promptly ordered another (still on its way).

This amazing first-of-it's-kind project was first announced all the way back in February, 2022 and I've been waiting ever since. Written and beautifully illustrated by the talented Cai Tse, the creative force behind The Seventh Lion A.K.A. The Art of Cai. Every now and then a sneak peak would appear on her Facebook or Instagram page and it would only make the wait that much worse, but now it's finally actually here in my hands! Can't wait to read all the drama and action contained in these 297 pages.


Not only do you get dynamic artwork, you get knowledge on the Lion Dance from an insider's perspective.
 


Join me in congratulating Cai Tse on this landmark event and her accomplishments in spreading the art of Lion Dancing to new boundaries! Grab your copy today:

No comments:

Post a Comment